As part of our ongoing quest for a reduced carbon footprint and to maintain our status as the leader of environmentally friendly bricks, Cape Brick, has now used an innovative insulation system to help in the curing process of our cement based products.
This has the advantages of:
- More efficient utilisation of cement which results in a lower cement content
- Improved hydration during the curing process
- Increased overall compressive strengths on all products
- Faster curing times which improves early handling strengths and reduces breakages
- Improved product turnaround times
- Overall reduction in waste and rejects which further reduces cement use
The overall effect will be even better products and service levels for our clients and a reduced carbon footprint.